This section will help guide you through the strap building process.
SCROLL UP to get back to the strap builder.
To begin your custom strap design click the "Ok, Lets Get Started" Button
Click one of the squares to select the type of strap you wish to design. The border around the strap should turn red once it is selected. After selecting your strap type click the "Next" button.
After selecting strap type but before going to Phase 2 there will be a popup which will ask you what mode you want to draw your text in. Click one of the squares to select the draw mode you wish to use. (Don't worry, you will be able to change it later if you want to switch). After clicking on a sqaure the border should turn red. Once your mode is selected just click the 'OK' button.
Controls For Phase 2 & Phase 3
Increase Size Button
This button will increase the size of your text or logo
Decrease Size Button
This button will decrease the size of your text or logo
This button will rotate your text or logo clockwise by 90 degrees.
Change Position Button
This button move your text or logo up, down, left or right, by the amount of pixels selected in the "Amt" select box.
Vertical View Button
This button will bring up a popup to show you a vertical view of your strap design.
This button will discard your current strap design and bring you back to the start of the process.
- To add text to the strap simply type your test into the text box next to the word "Text"
- To change the text mode click on the "change" button next to the word "Mode"
- To change the font, make a selection from the select box next to the word "Font"
- There are 2 ways to change the text color:
- You can click on any of the small color squares next to and below the words "Select Color"
- For more colors you can click in the larger colored square directly next to the words "Select Color" this will bring up a color picker for you to select any color
To add a logo to the strap click the "Browse..." (Firefox & Internet Explorer) or "Choose File" (Chrome). This will bring up a popup that will allow you to select an image from your machine. Once you select the image and click "Open", your image should appear on the strap.
Add any notes or special requests you have.
To complete your design:
First review your design information to ensure that it is correct.
Then, enter your contact information in the form on the right side of the screen.
Once all information is entered, click the "Submit Design" button.
This will save your strap information and submit it to Double Treble for processing.
Once this is complete, you will be forwarded to your cart where you will see that your strap has been added.
From here you can follow the instructions to pay for the strap.